Download SofaScore® brand assets, guidelines and marketing creatives in this article. You can use all our brand assets freely if you respect our brand guidelines.
Keep the two letters “S” in “SofaScore” capitalized and in same font size and style as the content surrounding it.
Brand assets consist of:
• Official vector logo and icon
• Official raster logo and icon
Brand guidelines contain info on:
• When to use the SofaScore® official logo, the official small logo, or the official logotype text version
• How to use the minimum clear space around the logo
Marketing creatives consist of:
• Marketing assets
How to use vectors:
• The SVG format is a vector format that can be opened in Adobe Illustrator, from where it can be modified. We forbid modifying brand assets without our approval. Please, contact us for approval after you’ve read our brand guidelines. Contact: [email protected]
• To use our vector asset for print, please open it in Adobe Illustrator, or import it directly in your file without any modifications.
• The SVG format can also be used as an asset inside HTML code. In this case, you do not need to modify the asset in any way.
• Vector assets can be scaled up or down without any loss in quality.
How to use raster images:
• The PNG format is an image format that supports a transparent background. This allows you to place the image on a desired background without any need for modification.
• Use PNG assets for digital creatives.
• Do not scale them up because they will lose their quality.
• PNG assets are not suitable for print. Please, use SofaScore® official vector assets for print.